corren here ;))

corren here ;))
im taken ;))

oh ! mybabyboy here :))

oh ! mybabyboy here :))
p/s : nobody can touchy2 him , if i know , im sure gonna kill you ! :))

About Me

My photo
im 18 , im a female of coz . and this is my blog . my fullname is christina corren christopher . and my friends and so as my family would like to call me CORREN . as in another way my famous name . i was born on january which is my faveret year 1993 . awesome right ! =) . i am malaysian a.k.a ASIAN , from SABAH . of coz i am SINO kadazan . =) . if ur wanna know more about me , just read my blog . This blog happen to be my DIARY life as well . well have fun reading !

Sunday 20 March 2011

yeah !

I'd be a one man woman; type a girl, that would make you say, " This right here is too good, I don't want nothin' else."

1 comment:

  1. u really2 makes me love u more than anything...hhe....i will promise 2 my self...i will never gonna hurt u...and i want u 2 be my WIFE

    ReplyDelete