corren here ;))

corren here ;))
im taken ;))

oh ! mybabyboy here :))

oh ! mybabyboy here :))
p/s : nobody can touchy2 him , if i know , im sure gonna kill you ! :))

About Me

My photo
im 18 , im a female of coz . and this is my blog . my fullname is christina corren christopher . and my friends and so as my family would like to call me CORREN . as in another way my famous name . i was born on january which is my faveret year 1993 . awesome right ! =) . i am malaysian a.k.a ASIAN , from SABAH . of coz i am SINO kadazan . =) . if ur wanna know more about me , just read my blog . This blog happen to be my DIARY life as well . well have fun reading !

Tuesday 22 March 2011

read this . virgin girl .

A virgin girl is always teased by her classmates . All of them have experiences in bed except her . ONE TIME , she gets angry . 


SHE SAID


" I can be like you , anytime i want . But no matter how hard you try , you'll never be like me anymore . UNDERSTAND ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment